Learn more about scholarships and affordability at the Early Learning Center
Scholarships are closed for the 2023-24 school year. Below is historical information for the scholarship process for the current school year for reference purposes only.
The application for a partial scholarship to fund tuition to the Early Learning Center (ELC) is available at the following locations:
- Online at the ELC website
- Administration offices of the Early Learning Center
- Email the ELC Administration at firstname.lastname@example.org
Only partial funding of tuition is awarded annually and is based on the availability of funds donated to the ELC Scholarship Fund. The ELC Advisory Council will review the annual federal poverty guidelines to help determine a family’s need for assistance. Each application submitted is reviewed by the Advisory Council at their quarterly meeting in March. From that scholarship review session, recommendations are made for scholarship awards based on need and complete information. Each scholarship applicant must apply annually to be eligible for assistance.
We ask that families either mail, scan to email, or bring their application into the Early Learning Center. We do not have a fax. Scan all documents to email@example.com.
- Download the Scholarship Application form
- Complete and sign the application
- Attach a copy of the most recent W-2 form for verification of need
- Attach a copy of the family’s personal request story
- Return application to the Early Learning Center offices